This two day meeting provides a
forum for Utility management of Key Account programs.
noun fo·rum \ˈfȯr-əm \
1b: a public meeting place for open discussion
Key Account Forum is strategically designed to support and develop knowledge about the management and maintenance of utility key account programs. Attendees also learn how to enhance their program’s marketing and sales skills. Most attendees are electric and gas professionals; however, content is not specific to those utilities and other types like water/wastewater and cable will find value in the presentations, shared discussion and resources offered.
Key Account Forum focuses on 10 skillsets and more:
- Account management techniques;
- Best practices in marketing and sales (both inside and outside the utility industry);
- C-SAT (customer satisfaction) improvements;
- Channel management for large accounts;
- CRM and CIS systems;
- Cultivating a sales environment;
- Data sharing
- Development of great key account managers;
- Marketplace solutions that support key/specialized account management programs;
- Segmentation, selection practices and using 3rd party data to enhance demographics.
“Steer Your Way to 2020” and submit your travel/training request to Fort Worth, TX for the 2020 Key Account Forum. The easy conversation with other managers engaged in the industry will likely extend beyond this 2-day event to become contacts that you can call, ask questions, bounce off ideas, and compare and contrast your utility’s operations with theirs.
CS Week Research convenes the day following Key Account Forum in a comprehensive meeting. Find out about becoming a CS Week Research member to participate in the annual Benchmark Study and receive its yearly report.