Continuous CX Improvement: Delivering Measurable Value to Frontline Organizations
Simon Watson, Exec Dir, EY Power and Utilities Practice
Joanne Campbell, Sr Mgr, EY National Advisory Service Group
Traditionally, utilities have honed their expertise in process design and efficiency improvements. With the industry shifting to a focus on customers, leading utilities are revamping how they build continuous improvement into their operations by directly integrating CX design and execution into their day to day business. This session will define the Continuous Customer Experience Design and Execution process, with major focus on reviewing case studies of utilities and other organizations putting it into practice. It will demonstrate how AI-based technology is being used to make these improvements happen faster for customers and employees.
- Learn why and how utilities are merging traditional operations and customer centric capabilities to develop operating models for customer service that bring CX strategy and realities of day to day operations into one view;
- Understand how to use existing data and organizational teams to identify and prioritize CX improvements that will have a measurable impact on customers, employees and the bottom line;
- Review automation and AI technology solutions that are making CX improvements doable in months and weeks not years. Focus will include:
- Intelligent Automation
- Digital Learning and Knowledge Management platforms
- Customer Data Analytic tools
- Appreciate how utilities are using leading goal setting techniques to prioritize and drive effective change. Define what it takes to build this capability including executive support, cross-functional team engagement, frontline leader and employee change management and key measures of progress and success.
Who should attend:
- Senior management responsible for customer operations, growth and engagement
- Directors, general managers and managers from customer care, contact center, digital channels, customer experience, IT supporting customer operations, marketing and branding
- Corporate communications and customer analytics practitioners in utilities