The crews and equipment of field services are a major component of most utilities, but not always fully recognized for their key role in customer engagement. The CS Week Field Services Synergy Group provides a professional, unbiased environment and ongoing discussion of current and common interests among utility managers, supervisors, and staff who work in field services throughout North America.
- Educate membership on current issues, trends and solutions related to field services in utilities;
- Provide networking access to the knowledge base of other utility field services members;
- Create year-round networking opportunities through webcasts, blogs/newsletters, face-to-face meetings and other discussion forums;
- Create professional development opportunities that include networking participants.
• Open to all utility staff with an interest in field services activities;
• Steering Committee membership open to professional level staff who work in field services;
• Administrative support for the Steering Committee and the meetings provided by CS Week
The CS Week Field Services Synergy Group will cover a wide variety of topics related to field services. Topic areas include technology, resource management strategies, safety, organization and change management, emergency management, customer service, and more. Innovative programs and effective implementation are the core of CS Week’s Field Service Synergy Group. Facilitated by recognized leaders in the field, participants will benefit from top speakers, cutting edge topics and the opportunity to share among themselves.