We are pleased you landed here and look forward to showing you around. Click on any of the bold, underlined words below to quickly access more information.
The premier utility customer service conference, CS Week has partnered with AGA and EEI since 2015. This collaboration and our own 40+ year reputation for tried-and-true and trendsetting content bring industry professionals together from small to large and all types of utilities, mostly located in North America, but also a growing number from around the world. Looking ahead, we will continue to be your comprehensive, affordable, solutions-oriented destination for utility customer service education.
Using the CX lifecycle as its framework, CS Week offers strong content and rich subject matter. Our venues provide reliable education in the basics as well as marketplace issues and emerging challenges, plus fun networking. In addition to the largest Exhibit Hall in the industry, 11 venues define the week-long conference:
- CS Week College – Day-long courses, for example, in leadership, change management and major project implementation practices are presented by industry professionals for CPE credit.
- CS Week 311 – Municipal call center professionals attend this 3-day boutique conference with its own exhibit hall to share successes and challenges and discuss trends, new products and services.
- CS Week Executive Summit – C-Level executives listen to strategy-focused presentations, hear panel discussions and participate in table-top discussions in this 2-day forum that informs customer strategy and crosses organizational silos.
- CS Week Key Account Forum – Utility professionals who manage large C&I accounts gather for 2 days to learn best practices from industry leaders they may want to implement back home.
- CS Week Synergy Groups – Vendor-sponsored day-long meetings offer utility users of their systems functional updates and case studies. Business process groups focus on how-to discussions and success stories around the CX lifecycle tracks in these 1-day meetings.
- CS Week Women in Utilities – This popular reception is a hub for networking with women leaders and end-of-the-day relaxation.
- CS Week Expanding Excellence Awards – These coveted awards showcase utilities who have successfully implemented customer-facing services, programs and major information systems.
- CS Week Conference Workshops – Presented across 2 ½ days, these 60+ workshops feature speakers with stories to tell about enhancing customer experience, responding to industry challenges and finding creative ways to improve business processes.
- LeadNext – Our newest venue, this select class participates in a 2-year leadership development program with executive coaches, bookended by CS Week Conferences.
- CS Week Publishing – CS Week stands ready to assist aspiring utility authors publish their opus.
- CS Week Research – This venue compiles comparative technical and operational surveys, performs benchmarking and fosters member sharing.
CS Week also offers year-long education through its CS Week 311, CS Week WebEd, Marketplace, Success Stories and Women in Utilities webinar series. We invite you to follow us on social media via Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram. Visit Attendee Perspectives, Vendor Perspectives, Executive Perspectives and Conference Highlights to see why more than 2,000 utility attendees and industry professionals make CS Week THEIR annual go-to conference.
Please join our mail list
to receive information and updates. And, be sure to contact us
with your question or suggestions.
I look forward to meeting you at CS Week 2018 in Tampa, Florida.