Welcome to the CS Week website! In 2016, we successfully launched our industry sponsor relationship with AGA and EEI, beginning with the 40th anniversary conference held at the Phoenix Convention Center. Collaboration and shared interests mark this partnership, as we target enhanced services for educational opportunities in the utility marketplace. We hit the bull’s eye in April, based on comments from over 2000 industry professionals. Looking ahead, we will continue working together to be your comprehensive, affordable, solutions-oriented partner for utility customer service education.
CS Week builds strong content and rich subject matter on the backbones of the customer experience life cycle. Our venues provide robust networking opportunities and reliable education for all utility types and every employee level. In addition to the largest Exhibit Hall in utility customer service, ten venues punctuate the week-long conference:
1. ENGAGE311 Conference – Municipal call center professionals meet for 3 days to discuss trends, new products and services and hear how others respond to current issues.
2. CS Week College – Day-long courses in, for example, leadership and management practices are presented by industry professionals for CPE credit.
3. CS Week Executive Summit – C-Level executives meet for 2 days, engaging in strategic presentations and panel discussions around topics that cross organizational silos.
4. CS Week Key Account Forum – Utility professionals who manage large/key accounts gather for 2 days to learn about best practices and options they may want to implement back home.
5. CS Week Synergy Groups – Vendor-sponsored day-long meetings offer utility users of their systems functional updates, enhancement examples and case studies. Business process groups focus on how-to discussions around the customer experience lifecycle tracks in their one-day meetings.
6. CS Week Women in Utilities – This popular reception is a hub for networking, relaxing and serious girl-talk.
7. CS Week Expanding Excellence Awards – These coveted awards showcase utilities who have successfully implemented service programs and customer information systems.
8. CS Week Conference Workshops – Seventy plus workshops presented across 2 ½ days feature speakers and panelists who are enhancing customer service, responding to industry challenges and finding creative ways to improve business processes at their utilities.
9. CS Week Research – This venue compliments CS Week 311 and Key Account Forum by offering technical and comparative surveying, benchmarking services and member discussion.
10. CS Week Publishing – CS Week stands ready to assist aspiring utility authors publish their opus.
Besides the conference, CS Week offers year-long education. We invite you to follow us on social media via Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. Please join our mail list to receive information and updates. And, be sure to contact us with your question or suggestions.
I look forward to meeting you at CS Week, May 22 – 26, 2017 at the Fort Worth, TX Convention Center.