The CS Week 311 Steering Committee consists of appointed, associate and regular members who are selected by CS Week from applications of interested parties at the annual conference or from among the CS Week 311 membership. This selection takes into account the effort to maintain a balance between the types of municipalities and the ratio of users to technicians, large municipalities to small municipalities, and men to women.
Regular members of the CS Week 311 Steering Committee are those who are employed by a municipality.
The CS Week Board of Directors recommends that each potential CS Week 311 Steering Committee member have attended two or more conferences, be willing to make a long-term commitment and have management approval.
Appointment by CS Week to the CS Week 311 Steering Committee and or Leadership Committee is for a term of one year. Each year, CS Week considers the performance and contributions of each CS Week 311 Steering Committee member before reappointment.
· Act as a goodwill ambassador within the 311 industry for CS Week and all CS Week activities;
· Act as a goodwill ambassador within the 311 industry for CS Week 311;
· Attend the annual ENGAGE311 Conference scheduled each spring during CS Week;
· Actively participate in committee meetings and conference calls;
· Meet and greet attendees during registration and all ENGAGE311 functions;
· Attend sponsored activities and express appreciation for sponsor participation;
· Submit ideas and suggestions for future Conferences;
· Attend the CS Week 311 Steering Committee conference calls ;
As a CS Week 311 committee member you will:
· Assist the Planning Committee in determining ENGAGE311 Conference, topics and titles;
· Write agenda descriptions;
· Assist the Planning Committee to secure speakers for the ENGAGE311 Conference as assigned;
· Participate in conference calls and submit timely status updates to the CS Week 311 Steering Committee;
· Be willing to introduce speakers at the ENGAGE311 Conference.