Each year, CS Week 311 recognizes one centralized government customer service center that has consistently demonstrated a customer-focused approach to improving local government. The 2019 award will be presented
Application Guidelines during the ENGAGE311 Conference in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Application must clearly outline the call center’s positive impacts on service delivery, customer service, technology, and teamwork. Including supporting documentation is encouraged.
- This application refers to progresses made and implementations completed in the 2018 calendar year. Any answers that refer to the future or prior to 2018 will not be considered.
- Entry materials submitted may be used by CS Week 311 and will not be returned.
- There are no fees or charges associated with the Award of Excellence itself; however, a representative of the winning center must be present at the ENGAGE311 Conference to accept the award in person and conduct a short presentation regarding their center's journey to receiving the award.
- The winning customer service center will receive one complimentary ENGAGE311 Conference registration fee and up to five half priced registration fees.
2019 Award of Excellence Application Submissions will open later this Fall. Watch our website and your email for the link to apply.