Each year, CS Week 311 recognizes one centralized government customer service center that has consistently demonstrated a customer-focused approach to improving local government. The 2018 award will be presented during the ENGAGE311 Conference in Tampa, Florida.
- Application must clearly outline the call center’s positive impacts on service delivery, customer service, technology, and teamwork. Including supporting documentation is encouraged.
- This application refers to progresses made and implementations completed in the 2017 calendar year. Any answers that refer to the future or prior to 2017 will not be considered.
- Entry materials submitted may be used by CS Week and will not be returned.
- There are no fees or charges associated with the Award of Excellence itself; however, a representative of the winning center must be present at the ENGAGE311 Conference to accept the award in person and conduct a short presentation regarding their center's journey to receiving the award.
- The winning customer service center will receive one complimentary ENGAGE311 Conference registration fee and up to five half priced registration fees.
Award winner will be notified by a representative of CS Week by March 1, 2018.
Award winner must submit their conference presentation no later than April 2, 2018.